- Price scope: 1 person
- Validity: 365 days
- Payments: Individual or group payment
Founded in 1880 by Alsace-born Charles Drouant, home to the deliberations of the Prix Goncourt jury since 1914 and the Prix Renaudot jury since 1926, an artists’ haunt famous for its majestic staircase... Drouant does not just have a unique personality; it has a soul.
This gift voucher includes :
- Menu "Gaillon", 3 courses menu with a choice of starter, main course and desert served at lunch and dinner.
TOMATO GAZPACHO strawberries and watermelon
SEABREAM TARTAR olive oil and lemon dressing, fresh herbs
SHRIMPS SEASONNED WITH GINGER creamy risotto, parmesan emulsion
tarragon juice, french fries
HOT DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE cocoa sorbet
GENEROUS RICE PUDDING from your childhood
Served at lunch and dinner.
Wish to multiple the joy? Create a group gift!
Choose any workshop category and invite your friends or colleagues to share the payment equally.
How it works?
- Next page select "It's a gift" and select the delivery mode.
- Enter the beneficiary's details and customize your message.
- Choose split payment and add as many contributors as you wish, the share is automatically updated.
- You don't have to manage anything, a payment link is sent by email to all contributors.
- The Gift PDF will be activated as soon as all participants have made their payment!
3 courses menu with a choice of starter, main course and desert served at lunch and dinner.